04 November, 2008

I Believe...


I believe the sun should never set upon the argument...

I believe we place our happiness in other people's hands...
I believe that junk food tastes so good because it's bad for you...
I believe your parents did the best job they knew how to do...

I believe that beauty magazines promote low self esteem...
I believe I'm loved when I'm completely by myself alone...

I believe in Karma what you give is what you get returned...
I believe you cant appreciate real love until you've been burned...
I believe the grass is no more greener on the other side...
I believe you don't know what you've got until you say goodbye...

I believe you can't control or choose your sexuality...
I believe that trust is more important than monogamy...
I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul...
I believe that family is worth more than money or gold...

I believe the struggle for financial freedom is unfair...
I believe the only ones who disagree are millionaires...

I believe forgiveness is the key to your unhappiness...
I believe that wedded bliss negates that need to be undressed...
I believe that God does not endorse TV evangelists...
I believe in love surviving death into eternity...


No comments: